Why might I need SuperCharge Energy Tabs?
Our modern lifestyles of little sleep, long working hours, poor diets, substance abuse and sustained levels of stress can lead to micronutrient deficiencies, causing fatigue, depression and ill health.
McNab’s SuperCharge Energy Tabs have been specially formulated to combat common nutrient deficiencies with a carefully selected range of vitamins, minerals, Omega-3 oils and herbs including Siberian Ginseng. This formulation, combined with a healthy diet, more exercise, sleep and relaxation, will help to give you all-day energy and all-round mental and physical wellness.
When should I take SuperCharge Energy Tabs?
SuperCharge Energy Tabs do not contain any caffeine or stimulants and will not disrupt your sleep patterns, so they can be taken any time of day or night. They are however, best taken with food to prevent any stomach irritation and to maximise absorption.
SuperCharge Energy Tabs can be taken on a daily basis or on an ad hoc basis whenever you are in need of a mental and physical boost during a particularly challenging time.
How do they work?
SuperCharge Energy Tabs address the common nutrient deficiencies resulting from modern lifestyles by supplying therapeutic doses of the vitamins, minerals and omega 3 oils that are needed for:
- Energy production
- Brain and heart function
- Immune function
- Antioxidant protection
Siberian ginseng is a herb long revered in the East as a revitalising tonic, promoting stamina, endurance and recovery after illness.
What causes nutrient deficiencies?
- Eating too many highly processed foods (especially sweetened food and drinks)
- Skipping meals
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Sustained periods of stress
Who needs SuperCharge Energy Tabs?
The SuperCharge Energy Tabs special formulation is recommended for anyone who is under pressure from long working hours, challenging tasks or particularly stressful life situations. It is also recommended for people who are constantly feeling tired and listless, and those who are keen to maintain year-round health.
Who can take SuperCharge Energy Tabs and how safe are they?
The formulation is completely safe for:
- Children over the age of 12
Pregnant and breast-feeding women and people on long-term medication should check with their healthcare provider before taking supplements. Omega 3 oils can help to lower blood pressure and so if you are taking medication for high blood pressure it may need to be adjusted.
SuperCharge Energy Tabs are free from artificial preservatives, colourants, flavourants and sweeteners, as well as common food allergens including wheat, gluten, corn, soya, dairy and sugar.
- Capsule: fish oil concentrate, gelatin (bovine), glycerine.
- Tablets: calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), di-calcium phosphate (bulking agent), microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), grape seed extract, choline bitartrate, Siberian ginseng extract, L-glycine, potassium bicarbonate, citrus extract (bioflavonoids 35%), Ginkgo biloba extract, nicotinamide (vitamin B3), calcium D pantothenate (pantothenic acid), zinc lactate, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), inositol, magnesium stearate (lubricant), ferrous sulphate (iron), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), lecithin, silicon dioxide (flow agent), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), boric acid (boron), manganese sulphate, retinyl acetate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), copper sulphate, folic acid, D-biotin, chromium picolinate, sodium selenite (selenium), potassium iodide (iodine), sodium molybdate (molybdenum).