Harmony Tabs – 5g Sachet
R180.00 – R645.00
I see it in your eyes, I feel it on you, around you…It’s consuming you and every day just becomes heavier, more and more frantic, messier. Don’t worry, I am Harmony. I’ll embrace you, soothe you. I am a food supplement with a unique balance of vitamins, minerals, and herbs to support all day calmness.
What makes Harmony Tabs so GOOD–FOR–YOU?
Harmony Tabs are specially formulated for anxiety, nervousness, and sleeplessness, associated with stress. Each sachet contains 4 tablets containing only good-for-you ingredients that provide you with a carefully formulated dose of calmness for a stress-free day. Harmony tabs are sedative free.
Each sachet of Harmony Tabs contains the following calming ingredients:
- B vitamins Complex – These vitamins play a critical role in balancing the brain and nervous system, helping to keep anxiety, nervousness, and depression at bay. They are also involved in the production of energy to keep you focused and fatigue-free.
- Calcium and Magnesium – These minerals work together to balance nerve and muscle function and therefore help to relieve nervous tension and stress.
- Vitamin C and Selenium – These micronutrients provide antioxidant protection and support immune function.
- Sceletium – This uniquely African herb has been used for centuries to elevate mood. It is still widely used to help decrease stress, anxiety, and tension and as an antidote to depression.
- Lemon Balm – This member of the mint family also has a very long history of use for soothing frayed nerves and digestive troubles and promoting deep restful sleep.
What causes anxiety and nervousness?
Anxiety and nervousness are common symptoms associated with the stress and pressure of a busy schedule, especially a lack of sleep, relaxation, and exercise; poor nutrition; and other aspects of a hectic lifestyle.
Who are Harmony Tabs suitable for?
Our Harmony Tabs formulation is safe for adults, adolescents, diabetics and athletes.
They are free from artificial preservatives, colourants, flavourants and sweeteners, as well as common food allergens including wheat, gluten, corn, soya, dairy and sugar.
Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, as well as people on long-term medication, should consult their practitioners before taking supplements.
When and how do I use Harmony Tabs?
You can take Harmony Tabs any time of the day or night, as it has a calming effect without inducing drowsiness. Take it daily or when you feel you need a ‘chill pill’.
Directions: Swallow all 4 tabs with water after a meal.