Hormone Helper is your natural HRT, carefully formulated with herbal phytonutrients & plant extracts to alleviate all the symptoms that relate to menopause like hot flushes, irritability, mood swings, anxiety and sleepless nights.
Hormone Helper with Black Cohosh, Dong Quai & Dandelion – 60 Tablets
What makes Hormone Helper so GOOD – FOR – YOU?
Hormone Helper has been scientifically formulated for women struggling with the severe symptoms that often come with menopause. It contains a mix of herbs, garnered from all over the world, that are rich in Phyto-oestrogens and well known for their role in alleviating menopause symptoms.
Hormone Helper alleviates hot flushes, water retention, severe night sweats, mood swings, anxiety, and memory loss.
Mood swings – Rising levels of oestrogen can make your moods tough to manage and these hormone changes could also be driving your food cravings. We have incorporated Chaste Tree Berry to combat those symptoms and help manage PMS.
Insomnia – PMS seems to cause both insomnia and hypersomnia. Different women experience different symptoms. Many menstrual symptoms like bloating and cramps cause physical discomfort that makes it tougher to sleep… In the days before the period begins, both hormone levels drop which can cause insomnia.
Hot flushes and night sweats – Hot flushes are common symptoms of menopause experienced by 75% of menopausal women and can be described as a sudden feeling of warmth or heat in the body. Hot flushes may occur on their own but are often accompanied by night sweats or excessive sweating during the day.
Memory loss – One major change to the body that may cause normal forgetfulness during menopause is a reduction in the body’s hormone levels. Oestrogen is one major hormone that can impact memory before or during menopause… This can cause occasional lapses in brain function, resulting in short-term memory issues.
Each Tablet in Hormone Helper contains the following ingredients:
- Dandelion – Long used as a tonic and diuretic, dandelion is rich in Vitamins A, E, C, K and B2 (riboflavin) and contains potassium, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and phosphorus—minerals that are great for building strong, healthy bones.
- Dong Quai – Known as ‘Female Ginseng”, this fragrant herb is used to treat period pain, amenorrhea (absent periods), Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS), and symptoms of peri and menopause, such as hot flashes and lack of libido.
- Black Cohosh –This plant has long been used in Europe for treating hot flushes. Research has shown that it acts on human opiate receptors, which play a role in regulating the body’s temperature . It contains phytoestrogens and has anti-inflammatory properties which are beneficial for menopause symptoms.
- Gingko Biloba – Improves concentration and memory and assists symptoms of depression, poor sleep, and decreased libido which is often associated with menopause
- Feverfew – Many women experience terrible headaches and migraines either before menstruation or during ovulation. They may get worse as hormones continue to drop through menopause and the feverfew plant, also known as Tanacetum parthenium, is one of the herbal remedies that treat menopause migraines because it helps bood to circulate, preventing the constriction of blood vessels in the brain.
- Motherwort – Has traditionally been used to relieve hot flushes, anxiety, nervousness, sleep problems and vaginal dryness and to increase sex drive.
- Chaste Berry – Works by increasing luteinizing hormone which helps to raise progesterone levels so that estrogen levels are not so dominant. It can improve issues such as short and heavy cycles, painful, lumpy breasts, bloating, depression, headaches,fatigue and constipation.
- St Johns Wort– This popular herb helps treat symptoms of depression and anxiety, especially during menopause.
- Mexican Wild Yam – Is an alternative to estrogen replacement therapy and increases or stabilizes estrogen levels in the body to help relieve menopause symptoms.
The move away from Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Since HRT, using synthetic hormones, is no longer routinely recommended to treat menopause symptoms because of a small increased risk of breast and uterine cancer, stroke and heart disease, many women have turned to herbal treatments.
Oestrogen is the hormone that is responsible for a woman’s fertility and her secondary sex characteristics (such as plump breasts, rounded hips, a moist lubricated vagina, a soft voice and a lustrous head of hair). It also decreases the rate of age-associated bone loss and keeps cholesterol levels down.
However, oestrogen production declines with age, tapering off rather dramatically around 50 years of age and precipitating the menopause. This natural condition is characterised by one or more of the following symptoms:
- Hot flushes
- Thinning of the vaginal lining leading to dryness and painful sexual intercourse
- Mood swings
- Weight gain
- Copious sweating
- Hair loss
- Muscular pains
In addition, bone loss accelerates, and cholesterol levels rise increasing the risk of osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease.
Who is Hormone Helper suitable for?
Hormone Helper is recommended for anyone experiencing symptoms associated with menopause and for helping to balance the menstrual cycle. It further helps conditions such as PMS, dysmenorrhoea, amenorrhoea, and menorrhagia.
This supplement should not be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
When and how do I use Hormone Helper?
One tablet of Hormone Helper should be taken daily for best results. We also recommend regularly including soya-based products in your diet and adding 2-3 tablespoons of freshly ground linseed to your breakfast cereal or smoothie.
These plant foods will help to boost your intake of Phyto-oestrogens.