SUPERCharge energy shot GREEN TEA & LEMON
What makes SuperCharge Energy Shot with Green Tea & Lemon so good for you?
This convenient to use energy shot is packed with nature’s best pick-me-ups.
• Green tea extract – is rich in caffeine as well as a range of protective antioxidants providing a health-enhancing buzz.
• Lemon juice concentrate – provides a refreshing and tasty source of Vitamin C which is essential in the energy release cycle and helps to increase the absorption of iron from food. Iron deficiency is a major case of fatigue and reduced mental performance.
• Caffeine, delivered naturally with additional health-promoting phytonutrients, is a great revitaliser. It improves one’s mood and increases alertness, concentration and endurance, reducing feelings of fatigue.
McNab’s SuperCharge Energy shots are free of artificial colourings and flavourings.
|Ingredients||Amount per 15 ml shot|
|Green tea extract (50% caffeine)||200 mg|
|Lemon juice concentrate||17 mg|
|Total caffeine||100 mg|
|Ingredients||Amount per 15 ml shot||RI *||RI * %|
|Energy||84 kJ20 kcal||8400 kJ2000 kcal||1 %|
|Carbohydrateof which sugar||5 g4.7 g||260 g90 g||2%5 %|
|Protein||0 g||50 g||0 %|
* Average Reference Intake for adults
How often can I take SuperCharge Energy shots?
SuperCharge Energy shots can be taken several times throughout the day, whenever you feel in need of a mental and physical boost. However, if you are in any way sensitive to caffeine, consumption should be moderated according to your tolerance. (see below)
Who is the SuperCharge Energy shots suitable for?
Anyone can take SuperCharge Energy shots. However, due to the relatively high caffeine* content, they are not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, and people with a sensitivity to caffeine.
* Caffeine content per 15 ml shot is 100 mg. An average sized cup of coffee, depending on whether it is brewed or instant, contains between 100-150 mg caffeine whereas a similar sized cup of tea contains between 30-50 mg caffeine.
Purified water, sugar, Green tea extract [QUID 1.2%], citric acid (acidity regulator), sucralose (sweetener), Lemon juice concentrate [QUID 0.1%], sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservatives).
WHERE TO BUY
The SuperCharge Energy Shot range, including the three different natural flavours of Green Tea & Lemon, Ginger root and Guarana berry, is available countrywide in local garage forecourt stores, as well as Pick ’n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Clicks, Dis-Chem and many leading pharmacies.
We’d love to inspire you!
Our 100 Ways to Energy newsletter gives you the best tips, hints and advice to help you fuel your mind, body & soul.
Sign up today!