SUPERCHARGE ENERGY DRINK
What makes the SuperCharge Original Energy drink so good for you?
Caffeine, delivered naturally with additional health-promoting phytonutrients, is a great energy enhancer. It improves one’s mood and increases alertness, concentration and endurance whilst also reducing feelings of fatigue.
This delicious revitalising drink is packed with nature’s best pick-me-ups.
• Guarana berries. These naturally caffeine-rich berries have been used as an energy restorative for centuries by people living in the Amazon, and form the basis of Brazil’s best-loved energy drinks.
• Panax ginseng has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine as a natural restorative, especially for people who are worn down by stress and ill-health.
• Green tea is rich in caffeine and a range of protective antioxidants providing a health-enhancing ‘buzz.’
• Green coffee beans. These are coffee beans have not been roasted and therefore contain higher amounts of protective phytonutrients, as well as caffeine.
SuperCharge Energy Drink also contains natural apple and cane sugar to generate energy quickly, instantly reviving flagging spirits.
To top off this powerhouse of natural ingredients McNab’s has added pure raspberry essence, along with some bubbles. The result is a delicious energising drink, unspoilt by synthetic flavourings, colourants or preservatives.
Who is the SuperCharge Original Energy drink suitable for?
The SuperCharge Original Energy drink is recommended for anyone in need of a refreshing raspberry flavoured dose of natural caffeine, to boost one’s mood and concentration, with some extra fuel for a burst of energy.
Due to the relatively high caffeine* content in our original SuperCharge Energy drink, we do not recommend it for children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, and people with a sensitivity to caffeine.
* Caffeine content is 130 mg per 330 ml can. An average sized cup of coffee, depending on whether it is brewed or instant, contains between 100-150 mg caffeine whereas a similar sized cup of tea contains between 30-50 mg caffeine
How often can I take a SuperCharge Original Energy Drink?
SuperCharge Energy Drink Lite can be taken throughout the day, whenever you feel in need of a mental and physical boost. However, if you are in any way sensitive to caffeine, consumption should be moderated according to your tolerance level.
Carbonated water, cane sugar, dextrose monohydrate, apple juice concentrate, acidity regulators (citric acid, trisodium citrate), Guarana extract (QUID 0.2%), natural raspberry flavouring, Panax ginseng extract (QUID 0.05%), Green tea extract (QUID 0.01%), Green coffee extract (QUID 0.01%).
Active ingredients table
|Active ingredients||Amount per 330 ml|
|Guarana extract (22% caffeine)||500 mg|
|Panax ginseng extract||110 mg|
|Green tea extract (50% caffeine)||22 mg|
|Green coffee extract (45% caffeine)||22 mg|
|Total caffeine||130 mg|
|Ingredients||Amount per 330 ml||RI*||% RI*|
|Energy|| 495 kJ
|Carbohydrateof which sugar||30 g
|Protein||0 g||50 g||0 %|
|Total Fat||0 g||70 g||0 %|
|Salt||485 mg||6 g||8 %|
*Average Reference Intake for adults
WHERE TO BUY
The SuperCharge Energy Drink range, including Original, Lite and Caffeine-free, is available countrywide in your local garage forecourt stores, Pick ’n Pay, Spar, Clicks, Dis-Chem and many leading pharmacies.
We’d love to inspire you!
Our 100 Ways to Energy newsletter gives you the best tips, hints and advice to help you fuel your mind, body & soul.
Sign up today!