What makes SuperCharge Energy Shot with Guarana so good for you?
This convenient to use energy shot is packed with nature’s best pick-me-ups including:
– Guarana berry extract – these naturally caffeine-rich berries have been used as a mood and energy restorative for centuries by people living in the Amazon and form the basis of Brazil’s best-loved energy drinks.
– Green tea – contains a range of protective phytonutrients and antioxidants as well as caffeine and therefore provides a health-enhancing buzz.
– Green coffee beans – these are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted and therefore contain higher amounts of protective nutrients as well as caffeine.
– Panax ginseng – this has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine as a natural restorative tonic, especially for people who are worn down by stress and ill-health.
Caffeine, delivered naturally with additional health-promoting phytonutrients, is a great revitaliser. It improves one’s mood and increases alertness, concentration and endurance, reducing feelings of fatigue.
McNab’s SuperCharge Energy shots are free of artificial colourants and flavourants.
Who is SuperCharge Energy shots suitable for?
Anyone can take SuperCharge Energy shots but due to the relatively high caffeine content they are not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, and people with a sensitivity to caffeine.
– The caffeine content per 15 ml shot is 120 mg. An average sized cup of coffee, depending on whether it is brewed or instant, contains between 100-150 mg caffeine whereas a similar sized cup of tea contains between 30-50 mg caffeine.
How often can I take SuperCharge Energy shots?
SuperCharge Energy shots can be taken throughout the day, whenever you feel in need of a mental and physical boost. However, if you are in any way sensitive to caffeine, consumption should be moderated according to your tolerance
What’s in the box
48 sachets of McNab’s SuperCharge Energy Shot – Guarana berry