Healthy energy drinks: Is natural better?
When someone asks, “are energy drinks bad for you,” the typical response is yes. But with those responses, most people are referring to the big-name energy drinks that are found in your local supermarket.
Mainstream brands which load their drinks with un-natural and artificial ingredients give energy drinks a bad reputation. But, the good news is that not all energy drinks are the absolute worst for your body.
Organic or all-natural energy drinks and energy shots have grown tremendously in popularity over the last several years. Because of the dangers of artificial nasties, McNab’s SuperCharge energy drinks and supplements are made with natural ingredients only.
The first major concern with most organic energy drinks is that consumers don’t believe these drinks work. Most people wonder, “How can natural plant extracts give me a jolt of energy?” And, the second concern about natural energy drinks is that they will taste like grass or worse. Well, we’re here to tell you that McNab’s offer a wide variety of tasty naturally healthy options for you to try!
So, are “natural” energy drinks really any healthier than their traditional artificially created cousins?
Take a look at these benefits and see for yourself:
- Natural energy drinks don’t contain artificial chemicals.
- Organic energy drinks should be free from pesticide and other chemical residues.
- Natural caffeine from green tea, guarana, or coffee is used.
- The sugar used is in a more natural state.
- Natural no calorie sweeteners are used instead of or potentially harmful artificial ones.
- Natural flavours from juices are used.
- Natural colours from fruits and vegetables are used instead of controversial dyes and food colourings.
- No artificial preservatives are used.
So, if you haven’t tried a natural alternative to get the energy boost you really want, why not see what McNab’s has to offer? Take a look at this link to see which one you’d like to try first.