Healthy energy drinks: Is natural better?

Healthy energy drinks: Is natural better?

When someone asks, “are energy drinks bad for you,” the typical response is yes. But with those responses, most people are referring to the big-name energy drinks that are found in your local supermarket.

Mainstream brands which load their drinks with un-natural and artificial ingredients give energy drinks a bad reputation. But, the good news is that not all energy drinks are the absolute worst for your body.

Organic or all-natural energy drinks and energy shots have grown tremendously in popularity over the last several years. Because of the dangers of artificial nasties, McNab’s SuperCharge energy drinks and supplements are made with natural ingredients only.

The first major concern with most organic energy drinks is that consumers don’t believe these drinks work. Most people wonder, “How can natural plant extracts give me a jolt of energy?” And, the second concern about natural energy drinks is that they will taste like grass or worse. Well, we’re here to tell you that McNab’s offer a wide variety of tasty naturally healthy options for you to try!

So, are “natural” energy drinks really any healthier than their traditional artificially created cousins?

Take a look at these benefits and see for yourself:

1. Natural energy drinks don’t contain artificial chemicals.
  2. Organic energy drinks should be free from pesticide and other chemical residues.
  3. Natural caffeine from green tea, guarana, or coffee is used.
  4. The sugar used is in a more natural state.
  5. Natural no calorie sweeteners are used instead of or potentially harmful artificial ones.
  6. Natural flavours from juices are used.
  7. Natural colours from fruits and vegetables are used instead of controversial dyes and food colourings.
  8. No artificial preservatives are used.

So, if you haven’t tried a natural alternative to get the energy boost you really want, why not see what McNab’s has to offer? Take a look at this link to see which one you’d like to try first.

12 Comments

• zvodretiluret Posted August 27, 2018 4:53 am

Thanks for every other informative website. Where else may just I get that type of information written in such an ideal manner? I have a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I have been on the glance out for such info.

• moz Posted September 2, 2018 5:03 pm

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it 😉
    I’m going to revisit once again since I saved as a favorite it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich
    and continue to guide other people.

• just click for source Posted September 4, 2018 9:54 pm

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I’m very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.

• moz Posted September 27, 2018 12:33 pm

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    There’s no doubt that that you need to publish more about this issue, it might
    not be a taboo matter but typically folks don’t speak about such topics.
    To the next! Best wishes!!

• Latasha Dupouy Posted October 26, 2018 8:03 am

Thanks for Sharing

• nalan göloğlu Posted December 26, 2018 7:33 pm

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

• http://pastillasparaaumentarmasamuscular.eu/armostrax.html Posted January 7, 2019 3:40 am

Thanks very practical. Will share site with my good friends. http://pastillasparaaumentarmasamuscular.eu/armostrax.html

• Voir Films Posted February 9, 2019 1:02 am

I appreciated perusing your articles on 3 week diet. This is really an incredible read for me to 3 week diet. Really Your website is very attractive and neat. I am also passionate writer. I have been works at more than five years. Here we specially provide academic 3 week diet solution for our student. You may visit our site. Thanks!

• ladrvsjm Posted March 6, 2019 3:47 am

H2i4HG idugsxqmqezk, [url=http://yveuoayrgafm.com/]yveuoayrgafm[/url], [link=http://pjhjxygxisjb.com/]pjhjxygxisjb[/link], http://tjbkgdttiuil.com/

• jvslrd Posted March 6, 2019 11:15 am

2Y2Myb gnxijmjtxhul, [url=http://flhswhgwjovi.com/]flhswhgwjovi[/url], [link=http://nrmqsoidbiqn.com/]nrmqsoidbiqn[/link], http://wymgjrzxmodk.com/

• Guillermo Foster Posted March 8, 2019 11:31 am

I enjoyed reading your nice website. I see you offer priceless info. stumbled into this site by chance but I’m sure glad I clicked on that link. You definitely answered all the questions I’ve been dying to answer for some time now. Will definitely come back for more of this.

• Result nic.in 2019 Posted March 16, 2019 4:50 pm

eye care should always be our top priority since the eye is a very delicate and irreplaceable organ-